Wednesday, 24 August 2011

assignment 3

Description on individual ideation


My ideation of creating the page on the operating office hours and contact information will be a KISS principle that is “Keep It Short and Simple”! This principle will result in white space effect.


Objective


My aim in creating this link is to inform the readers about the basic information that they must know. In this case, contacting info and operating office hours will be revealed in a more organized way.


GUI Design





As you can see from the design, the navigation bar will remain the same like our blog. But, for the button part, there will be 2 main components, which are Operating office hour and Contact information.

The body content of Operating office hour will be divided into weekdays and weekends while the Contact information will be divided into normal type and emergency type. I will insert some art that are created using Adobe Photoshop in my links to make it more attractive.


Flow chart





From the flowchart, I will divide my page in Operating office hour and Contact information. To reduce the boredom in this site, I will include video using Adobe Flash that explains about the contact information and operating office hours. I will use Adobe Dreamweaver to set up my web page.  

References

No comments:

Post a Comment