FOM E-Wallpaper for year 2012
Here is my final work for assignment 1 as required. The following passage below will be on how did I created the wallpaper.
Step 1: First, I selected a blue background with gradient effect as it matches with MMU's logo. Text box is added to create the title, that is in red color. Here, I added inner glow shadows into the words.

![]() |
| MMU logo |
![]() |
| MMU's Full Name |
Step 2: I inserted the Mascot into the wallpaper, with the adjustments made as shown above (edited the shadows,highlights and adjustment level) to make it nicer. The name of Multimedia University is also edited and placed beside the mascot.

Step 3: Then, I realised it is too boring at the text area. Hence, the text is wrapped using the Arch style in Horizontal mode, bended at +18% level, horizontal distortion at -46%, vertical distortion at -22%.
Layer style were aslo edited as printed in the print screen.
Layer style were aslo edited as printed in the print screen.
Step 4: Here comes to my favourite part, that is editing this picture that i get from internet!Initially, there were 2 people standing, hence I used vanishing point tool, select Marqueue tool, select and press Alt button to place the part I selected to hide up the people.
After that, i adjusted the brightness and contrast level.
Step 5: Next, I use elliptical Marqueue tool to crop and paste the FOM picture into my wallpaper, inserted a Graduate cartoon and edited the layer style as shown.
Step 6: Lastly, a brown paper is inserted as background and names of the courses offered are typed.
That's all for my assignment. I learned a lot from this assignment, although it made me frustrated some times as I am not very used to this programme. Thanks to all those who have helped me out in this assignment... XD










No comments:
Post a Comment